Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Some Specifics

Okay - some specific requests. Please keep in mind these observations are all from the street. People are getting pretty jumpy there now, and it is probably unwise to approach a stranger's house.

Re: Tout Suite - the building, at least, is fine. Still boarded, so no looting I think. They haven't seen Jill.

  • 329 Eliza - good

  • 501 Pelican - good

  • 420 Pacific - house is in good shape, although the neighbor's tree has fallen into your front yard (missed the house, though!)

  • 538 Pacific - good

  • Olivier - house in good shape, but the garage / apt. in the back seems to have some damage.

  • Belleville Street - Mr. Gardner is there and is "doing fine". Said to pass along that the houses across the street (338 and 340) are good, also.... and the car is fine (I guess somebody knows what that means).

I'm trying to compile and group those that are still in my inbox, but it might be a bit slow getting some of these. Hang in there.... really, it's a miraculous situation - be hopeful!

I've seen a few postings from people who also are in contact with the Point. If you know anyone who is still in Algiers, and might be willing to help, can you ask them to get in touch with me? Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Jack said;

    If your people are down Belleville again can they tell me what kind of shape 527 is in? This is where my brother lives (he evacuated).



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home