Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 01, 2005

An administrative note, and a favor

Good morning Algiers -

I am trying to set up some firmer structure to support the Algiers-specific information. Hopefully we can get organized and settle in for the long haul with a plan. As things come together, I'll let you know.

Among other things, I've set up a dedicated email account at polimom@hotmail.com. When you write, please, try to be specific in the subject line so I can sort things.

Here's the favor:

My second mom, who has been one of my ears, lost her phone service last night. I don't know whether that is specific to her line or geographical. (She is not on the Point.)

From emails and comments, I understand that quite a few of you have friends and family still in Algiers. If you think any of them would be interested in trying to help with what we're doing here on Polimom Says, please contact me.

0 Comments: