Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Except People "currently located in Algiers"

Thank you, comments!

Gotta wonder why they're paying salaries to the people in the LRC. I absolutely KNOW I told him where I was gonna put that information. (BTW - Him = "Reggie")

So - yes, the last paragraph on this article: http://www.nola.com/cityofno/ says the following,

"Those persons who are currently located in Algiers on the West Bank side of Orleans Parish are hereby excepted from this Order."

"This Order" is the mandatory evacuation of Orleans Parish.

So - the only question I see there is how to interpret "currently". I think that's GREAT news, folks!!!

0 Comments: