Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 01, 2005

From the mail

    • "we are looking for information regarding the patients who
      were transferred from the Waldenbourg Nursing Home before the storm- to which shelter have they been sent??"
I haven't heard anything. Does anybody have info about the Waldenbourg Nursing Home?


    • "My grandmother says that everyone in the Point condos is ok. It appears that the walls that were blown out were due to the people who evacuated not nailing their shutters down. As far as I know, most have left the building and left the city safely"
Good news - I was bothered by the information about the condos when I posted it. Thanks!

More soon...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Heidi Rau Duncan said;

    I read this about Woldenburg on the nola forums:
    "People have been evacuated to either Methodist Hospital 713-313-5480 in Houston or are at 7 Acres 713-778-5700 also in Houston"



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home