Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 05, 2005

Hello to the Point!

Generators, laptops, and dialup - let's hope this is working.... (I love modern technology!)

The folks down on Pelican Street are trying to connect right now. They think they can get online, and they were going to send an email when they got on, so I could tell you. I haven't heard from them, but I'm worried the email won't work.... didn't want to miss the opportunity, so I'm posting anyway.

Certainly, they will see it eventually, but it would be cool if they're watching right now, dontcha think?

Tell them howdy!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Polimom said;

    Greerpalmisano,

    That is wonderful to hear! And oh so fascinating - cuz "Chief" Riley (where's Compas?) just got done saying he doesn't care what's happening in the other parishes. Orleans isn't coming back.



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home