Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I know you're wondering...

Good morning world!

I'm sure you've heard by now that Jefferson Parish has announced they will be letting their residents back in, starting tomorrow, for damage assessment and to grab some personal belongings.

As we are all aware, one has to pass through Jefferson Parish to get to Algiers. I'm working now to finally pin this question down. It's high time somebody remembered that Orleans Parish has other places that need official information.

More soon - as soon as I hear.

Update - 10 am - Everybody be patient. I've got some of the info we need, but the question is too important to jump the gun. I'm waiting for clarification on a few details. Soon......

1 Comments: