Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Monday Morning - Algiers!

Yup - just in case anybody isn't listening to the radio right now.... Monday morning they reopen Algiers.

More soon...

Update 12:44 pm:

WWLTV.com has more specifics.

Update:

WWLTV has a brief summary online here, courtesy of Brett Martel / Associated Press.

Other details of interest that I'll put out as they hit the wider news media include specific zipcodes (the mayor named them), and how they will handle the checkpoints. Any announcements from officials will be posted as we get them, in the polimom.com forums, here.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said;

    does anyone know if we in the point are eligable for any FEMA relocation aid? I mean, my home is fine from what I hear, but I have to relocate because my job was on the eastbank... anyone else in the same position?



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home