Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Nightly News

It's noisy on AP tonight. There are three helicopters cruising up and down the streets, shining huge spotlights at the houses and surrounding yards. At only 20-30 feet elevation, they are apparently generating a welcome breeze, and of course their significance is huge!

Along with the helicopters, there are two Armored Patrol Carriers, each carrying 15 or 20 people. These are rolling right over the downed trees, shining their own spotlights all about the houses.

I wish I knew what progress is being made in the rest of Algiers, but it's evident that the area is being secured. Let's hope it goes smoothly, so recovery can start soon.

Good night, everybody.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Dan Blogger said;

    Hello,

    With so many people suffering and so many things happening, we should all focus in our "present" time and enjoy the moment...somehow your post remember that to me

    I'm working on a dedicated servers site. It is not easy to find good content for dedicated servers websites but I try to do my best...I also have a blog there



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home