Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 02, 2005

Some administrative stuff

I have been offered technical support by some Algiers-connected folks. Their programmers are setting up something more robust on dedicated servers. I've sent them a taxonomy - we're waiting right now for the DNS propogation (for those who are not technical, that mostly means we're just waiting for the domain to distribute through the web.... sort of..... lol).

Like many, I've been frustrated somewhat by the larger, city or parish-wide forums. Although it worries me a little to have people going to so many different places to post, I am still waiting.... and there is need. This link will bring you to a more geographically-structured forum, so you can start connecting with people from your neighborhood(s).

Still working on the mail... bear with me....

0 Comments: