Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Some info from Officials

There have been a couple posts on polimom.com (in the last few minutes) from officials, to Algiers.

One is from Jackie Clarkson, who was apparently interviewed for the Today Show. Her letter about it has a few more details on the progress in Algiers.

There was also a post for the NOPD, asking for some help with housing. You can find it here.

Finally - There are concerns and questions about how families can come back without schools. I'm absolutely relaying your concerns back up the communication tree, and voicing several of my own while I'm at it. No word yet; we'll have to keep at it.

More later...

2 Comments: