Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 02, 2005

Some Mail

Nursing Home Evacuees
Does anyone have information regarding the residents who were evacuated from the Chateau Living Center (a nursing home) in Kenner?

Returning Home?
I've had many queries from people who wonder whether the arrival of the National Guard in Algiers means that they can now come home.

I'm hoping to make contact with whoever is in charge of the NG in Algiers. If I manage to connect, and if they'll tell me anything about timelines for return, I'll let you know. Until then, though, I am still working on the last information I had - which is that they are requiring everyone to leave. That would seem (to me) to preclude a return... yet.

0 Comments: