Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 12, 2005

There's Nobody Driving the Bus!

I’m having a really bad dream. In my dream, I’m a passenger on a bus that is driving down an unfamiliar road. I don’t know how I got here. I know I didn’t buy a ticket for wherever we’re going.

The bus is full of people. They are standing in the aisles, and all the seats are all filled with older people and sleeping children. Every now and then, the bus stops and a few people get off.

In my dream, I struggle to make my way toward the front of the bus. It’s really difficult, because I have to step over and around people, and in the way of dreams, the bus seems to be miles long. Surely there can’t be this many people on a bus? Every person I pass calls out to me, “Where are we going?” and “Are we there yet?” I want to answer them, but I’m just as lost as they are.

At last I make it to the front of the bus, to the driver’s spot – only to discover that it’s the only empty seat.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Polimom said;

    LOL.... I'm okay, really! Just my way of publicly noticing the void in the driver's seat... I almost wrote the post about mushrooms in the dark...



     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Polimom said;

    With 40 signatures?



     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Polimom said;

    Thanks, cupetom! I left the computer alone for a minute, and lo and behold....! lol...



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home