Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Waiting (again) for Word

Algiers folks,

We're still waiting for an answer from Jeff Arnold about an officially sanctioned return to Algiers to feed/rescue pets, assess damage, and collect belongings. We need to press for a defined event.

I've been on the phones with them all morning, trying to emphasize the importance of timely information - especially if they are going to allow something later this week. People will need to get to the correct side of Louisiana (from wherever they are) to access the city, so timeliness is crucial.

As of this moment in time, the official stance, still, is that Algiers is not authorized to pass through Jefferson Parish to get to Algiers. I'm hoping for a better answer soon.

Hang in there.... more soon....

Update: I hope it turns out to be unnecessary, but I've posted a Draft petition in the forum, here. Just in case...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Screen Left said;

    My brother in law got in to Aurora Garden. Not sure if he had any problems with security posts. He lives on Brighton Place and his house was fine. Yall are in our thoughts and prayers.



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home