Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Los Angeles Ain'ts?

Oh nononono. I can’t get my mind around this idea at all!

And who is Benson kidding, anyway, with the schizophrenic approaches he’s been taking? Yesterday, he ran an ad in the Times Picayune saying he was not committed to leaving, yet according to the Washington Post,

The Saints have already taken steps to attempt to void their lease at their training facility. Officials said they have until Nov. 27 to exercise a clause in their Superdome lease that enables them to void the lease and leave New Orleans without having to repay the state $81 million in subsidies if the Superdome is unusable

I think that if they're gonna head west to California, they outta plan on leaving that $81 million in NOLA, and finding a new name.

0 Comments: