Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Octoberfest!

People have asked why I blogged for Algiers! Here’s why (from the forums):

Just wanted to invite the Point (actually anyone) out for some beer and brats this Saturday [October 8] from Noon until the food and drinks run out. My friends and I asked the bars and the restaurants in the neighborhood to help us put on an Octoberfest for the Point. We pooled our own money to buy the Brats and buns and will be cooking them all in the park across from HNM church. This is not a fund raiser of any kind, it is all free. Please come out and relax for a little while and welcome your neighbors back to the Point.
I’ll be there in spirit…

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger muckdog said;

    Oooh, beer and brats... Thanks for reminding me. I'm having the guys over for football this weekend, and you just took care of the menu.



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home