Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2005

LMAO

Some days, I’m really grateful to people like Pat Robertson. I like a good laugh in the morning!

Conservative Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson told citizens of a Pennsylvania town that they had rejected God by voting their school board out of office for supporting "intelligent design" and warned them Thursday not to be surprised if disaster struck.

Please, Pat, stop! You're making my stomach hurt!

On the other hand, Prescient Pat did foresee that Florida would get hurricanes… pretty scary, hunh? I mean, how else to explain hurricanes hitting there?

Maybe now Chavez will see why we thought he was an idiot for taking anything Pat Robertson said seriously. Or maybe not...

0 Comments: