Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Really? In France? C'mon...

Wow. I’m glad the Australians said this, rather than the Americans:

Race riots expose France's fault lines

How can they possibly be having race riots there? Everybody knows the French don’t have any racial issues – only social problems. (Just ask them!) Surely the Interior Minister wasn’t implying anything when he used the term “scum”. Right?

Actually, I can’t remember the last time the US experienced domestic violence
on this scale. Watts, maybe?

The good news is the French know that the

troubles in the Paris suburbs could only be solved by returning to their roots and improving educational opportunities

Such a fascinating idea. I wonder if it will work?

0 Comments: