Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 14, 2005

What to do With Those Email Scammers

How many of those grammatically obnoxious email scams have you received in your inbox over the years? I can’t count mine… and I almost always delete them. Once or twice, though, I’ve tried to lead the scammer down the bunny trail a ways (purely for my own amusement – I obviously have too much time on my hands).

Sadly, when I try to “toy” with these folks, I never hear from them again. What I had HOPED for, though, is precisely what this person has achieved. (Note: The Sister Lillian's were the least "adult")

I laughed so hard, I cried.

Hat tip to the Full Disclosure blog at the Houston Chronicle.

Update: The commenters at Full Disclosure also recommend this site: http://www.419eater.com/

0 Comments: