Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

No Rotten Fruit, Please

So - I've slaved for days (and days and days) over a new template - it's here finally!

Yes, I know there are some quirks. Some of the most glaring (that I see so far) are the blockquotes - those little sections in the middle of some posts where I quoted somebody else.

As it happens, I've been "tweaking" those to look right all along - so my tweaks aren't happy at all in the new environment. C'est la vie.

If you notice anything else that seems to be bizarre, let me know. . . but please don't all tell me at once that it looks terrible. I want to enjoy the change from the polimom pink for a while first! lol..... (I hated that template!!!!!!!)

The picture in the banner, by the way, is one I took last Thanksgiving in Monterey. One of the best photos I've ever done, I think.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Schroeder said;

    Very nice. I love the use of pink!



     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger TravelingMermaid said;

    I really like the new template. It's very soothing to the eye. Love the pic too - it has a very mystical quality.



     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Polimom said;

    I agree - it is soothing. I'm happy (for now) with it I think.

    Still, I can't believe the learning curve I was on! JEEpers.



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home