Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 30, 2006

Wasting everybody's time

Apologies to all of Polimom's friends who perhaps support the fillibuster effort, but I sure wish these folks would find something productive to do with their time and energy.

Democrats launch effort to block Alito confirmation

This crop of Democrats is apparently unable to find anything other than lost causes to champion. Alito was not the worst we could have ended up with from this administration... by a long shot.

Update 4:47 pm: The grand gesture has been made, and that's that. For the record - Alito would not have been my choice, either. But once the die was cast with this administration (and the religious conservatives), the best we could hope for was... well... somebody like Alito.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Mark Folse said;

    No, we could do worse. But he's pretty bad. My problem is that it's a lost cause. NOLA is the only lost cause I have time for, which isn't endearing me to my political friends.



     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home