Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Christ of Politics?

Polimom laughed right out loud at the Italian Prime Minister for this one:

"I am the Jesus Christ of politics," Italian media quoted him as saying at a dinner with supporters on Saturday night. "I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone."

It makes Ray Nagin's gaffe look pretty tame, eh?

What a dope.

Now, I'm sure good Christians all over the world could take Berlosconi the wrong way (and totally overlook the obviously warped ego). I sure hope we won't be reading about how the Italian embassies are being attacked...

0 Comments: