Home

My Photo
Name:Polimom
Location:near Houston, Gulf Coast, United States

Conservatively liberal, moderately well-educated, and highly opinionated...

Contact me




Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 04, 2005

It's a small world

I have to share one of the many truly odd things that typify this crisis (for me).

I know you all remember about the person down on the Point whose van was "jacked" earlier this week. Among other things, his credit cards were in there, and he managed to contact his credit card company this morning.

Seems that credit card has been making charges all over Fort Bend County, Texas, the last few days. And guess where I'm writing from right now....? Too funny.

Still waiting for a definitive response about getting to Algiers. Jefferson Parish being in the way is potentially going to be a real problem. Hang tight...

0 Comments: